Is Your QuickBooks File a “Hot Mess”?
Our 48-point file review will identify errors and performance improvements, and ensure you have accurate reports for making better business decisions.
Accurate Reports for Better Business Decisions
- Ensure financial statements are set up accurately
- Verify reports are up-to-date
- Evaluate your Chart of Accounts setup for optimal reporting
- Assess trends and advise on KPI/Reporting Dashboards
- We’ll verify your books are current!
Identify Data Entry Errors
- Identify mistakes you aren’t aware of
- Review for missing or duplicate transactions
- Review Items for proper account mapping
- We’re Your 2nd Pair of Eyes on Your Books!
Improve Performance/Process Efficiency
- Make sure you’re in the right QuickBooks, with Maintenance releases applied
- Review and recommend 3rd party apps to improve efficiency
- Verify backup process is in place to prevent data disasters
- Best practices for performance improvement
- We’ll make sure QuickBooks is running like a well-oiled machine
Avoid Costly Fees/Penalties
- Make sure your sales taxes are being paid correctly and on time
- Verify your payroll taxes are being paid and recorded properly
- Identify gaps in staff training/usage that are putting you at risk
- We’ll minimize the risk of costly tax/audit related expenses
What You Get:
- Comprehensive QuickBooks Health Report
- Action Plan for Cleanup, Training, and Other Improvements
- QuickBooks peace of mind
- You can act on the report or have our team implement the cleanup plan at our hourly consulting rates
- Our 48-point comprehensive file review process is $795 and includes all of the above PLUS a 30-minute debrief and up to 2 hours of cleanup and training
All work is confidential and completed by our local Expert Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors
Maximize your QuickBooks investment and avoid costly fees and penalties. QuickBooks peace of mind…for only $795.
Our 48-Point QuickBooks File Review Includes:
|Reviewing Account Balances for Red Flags||Review Vendor List||Identify Paid Sales Tax|
|Review Chart of Accounts||Review Vendor 1099 Report||Review Sales Tax Balance|
|Identify Unapplied Customer Payments||Review Accounts Payables (Open Bills vs Balance Sheet A/P)||Review Payroll Items|
|Identify Unapplied Customer Credits||Identify Unapplied Vendor Payments||Identify Incorrectly Paid Payroll Liabilities|
|Proper Use of Undeposited Funds Account/Balance||Identify Unapplied Vendor Credits||Run Payroll Check Up|
|Review Customer/Jobs List||Review AP Aging Report||Review File for Integrity Issues|
|Review Accounts Receivables (Open Invoices vs Balance Sheet A/R)||Review Fixed Assets and Depreciation Entries||Review Employee Default Settings|
|Review AR Aging Report||Review Current Assets and Reconciliations, Balances||Review Employee Loans or Advances, Reimbursements|
|Verify Bank Reconciliations||Review Other Assets or Receivables||Verify Closing Date and Password Status|
|Verify CC Account Reconciliations||Review Inventory Item Receipts vs Bills||Review QuickBooks Preferences|
|Locate Bank Reconciliation Discrepancies||Review Items (Products & Services)||Profit & Loss Review|
|Review Missing Checks||Review Inventory Valuation vs Balance Sheet||Balance Sheet Review|
|Review Uncleared Checks/Deposits||Identify Negative Inventory Values||Run Financial Statements|
|Review Uncleared CC Entries||Review Pending Assemblies||Review Liability Accounts|
|Review Consistent Use of Class Tracking||Review Consistent Use of Location Tracking (QBO)||Review Equity Accounts|
|Review File Size||Review # Targets||Review DB File Fragments|
All this for $795 Per Review. Or subscribe to Quarterly Reviews for $2,995/Year which includes Year-End Documents for your CPA.
All reviews include a 30-minute client debrief and up to 2 hours of cleanup and training.