A Brief History
AVMAC was founded in 2009 by two former Naval Aviation Maintenance Officers, Bert Ortiz and Don Buzard, who collectively have more than six decades of experience assigned to, or directly supporting, both carrier and amphibious aviation. They were joined by Ron Stebbins who has a similar resume also serving over 30 years as a Naval Aviation Maintenance Officer.
AVMAC’s corporate staff and leadership team all enjoy similar backgrounds and experience which make it a highly knowledgeable force multiplier to their customer base. The company prides itself on hiring, recruiting and training veterans as it continues to serve the Department of Defense, Homeland Security, and commercial customers. We focus on aviation and aviation shipboard related government contracts that currently support various customers in the U.S. Navy, U.S. Marine Corps, and the Maritime Administration (U.S. Department of Transportation).
- Dire need of an electronic system to send contracts
- Contracts sent manually on paper and wait weeks for a response
- Lacking a proper Human Resource Management System that is customized to their business and industry
- Tailored timekeeping solution
- Systems must be able to integrate with QuickBooks so that financials would be placed against the information
- Created an electronic hiring process that allows for remote interviews and hiring
- Developed an applicant tracking system to easily track the details of an applicant and track where they are in the process.
- Designed onboarding system that makes all paperwork electronic, creating a paperless process
- Bridged Quick Base with QuickBooks using the Q2QConnect tool
- No manual entry
- No duplicate entry